The COVID-19 restrictions that were in place have now been lifted and I am now offering face to face treatments once again. I follow the guidelines and protocols set out by my governing body.
- You will be asked to complete a risk assessment form before your treatment commences.
- On arrival for the treatment, please declare if anything has changed with your health, or within your family unit.
- Hand sanitiser (60%) alcohol will be used before entering the treatment room.
- You will need to bring a face mask to wear during treatment.
- You must come to your appointment alone.
- Please do not bring any unnecessary items with you.
- I am currently unable to offer drinks, so please bring a bottle of water if you would like a drink.
- Contactless payment or bank transfer is preferable for payment.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with someone who has had symptoms in the last 14 days.
- In between clients all surfaces will be cleaned.
- There is spacing between my appointments to minimise your contact with other clients.
- Clean linen and towels are used for every client.
- I perform regular Lateral Flow Tests to check if I have COVID-19.
- If I develop any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has had symptoms in the last 14 days, I will contact my clients and reschedule appointments.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.