During the treatment I use Organic Facial Oil from Neal"s Yard it makes the skin feel so fresh and supple.
Facial Reflexology works on the same principles as foot reflexology but as the name suggests the treatment is on your face and head. Facial Reflexology is a non-invasive treatment based on the theory that areas of your face are connected to areas of your body.
Benefits of Facial Reflexology
Many people find that Facial Reflexology is an amazing experience, here are just a few of its benefits. Facial Reflexology:
- Can bring about a general feeling of calmness and relaxation.
- Has a direct rejuvenating effect on the skin and leaves the face glowing and radiant.
- Helps relieve sinusitis/congestion.
- Relives mental strain and improves concentration.
- Relives tension in the muscles tissue.
- Improves lymphatic drainage aiding the removal of waste products and toxins.
- Aims to improve circulation to face and head area.
- Aims to relieve the effects of stress.